Blush Color Infusion
How to Use
• Before applying powder blush, always set skin first with Translucent Loose Setting Powder for the most even and smooth application.
• Pick up product with Cheek Color Brush or Angled Cheek Contour Brush.
• Distribute the color on the back of your hand to distribute pigment evenly through bristles.
• Apply to apples of cheeks in soft sweeping circular motion and blend for an even and sheer application.
• For a bold look, release more blush color by gently tapping the bristles on the cheeks, or re-prep the brush and repeat application.
• Focus on the center of the apple and build the color to the intensity you desire.
• PRO TIP: You can also dilute brush with Translucent Loose Setting Powder for an even more sheer application. Tap a small amount of Translucent Loose Setting Powder onto a tissue. Dip brush into Translucent Loose Setting Powder and saturate the bristles before picking up Blush Infusion Color.