Alzheimer's Split Lokai
When Founder & CEO, Steven Izen, learned that his grandfather was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, he was brought to an all time low. It was in that low, where the idea of Lokai began. For a second time, Lokai is partnering with the Alzheimer’s Association to fund research in support of the fight to end Alzheimer’s. Lokai donates $1 to the Alzheimer's Association for each Alzheimer Split Lokai sold.
This bracelet carries elements from the highest and lowest points on Earth, reminding you to find balance - staying humble during life's highs and hopeful through its lows.
M: Usually fits teenage boys and most women
- 6.5" circumference (16.5cm)
L: Usually fits most men
- 7" circumference (17.7cm)
How to Use
- Split purple silicone beaded bracelet
- Slide on style, stretches over wrist
- White bead is infused with water from Mt Everest, black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea. Please note, the water in the white bead may evaporate over time as silicone is a porous material.
- Lokai donates $1 to the Alzheimer's Association for each Alzheimer's Split Lokai sold in 2021.
- Card Stock