Alzheimer's Split Lokai
When Lokai Founder & CEO, Steven Izen, learned that his grandfather was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, he was brought to an all time low. It was in that low, where the idea of Lokai began. For a second time, Lokai is partnering with the Alzheimer’s Association to fund research in support of the fight to end Alzheimer’s. Lokai donates $1 to the Alzheimer's Association for each Alzheimer Split Lokai sold.
This bracelet carries elements from the highest and lowest points on Earth, reminding you to find balance - staying humble during life's highs and hopeful through its lows.
How to Use
- 6.5" circumference (16.5cm)
- Split purple silicone beaded bracelet
- Slide on style, stretches over wrist
- White bead is infused with water from Mt Everest, black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea
- Lokai donates $1 to the Alzheimer's Association for each Alzheimer's Split Lokai sold in 2020.